OnePlus is taking pace in distributing the latest released security patch to its devices. In the latest edition, the company is offering the March 2023 update for the flagship – the OnePlus 10 Pro devices with some improvement perks and fixes.
As per the shared screenshot on the community forum, the March 2023 update for OnePlus 10 Pro devices bearing the OxygenOS 13 build version NE2211_11_C.29. On the side hand, it holds a small software package size of 346.24 Megabytes.
The inputs further reveal that the update is initially rolling out in the Indian boundaries. However, the tech giant will soon bring the latest improvement packet and its benefits to other parts of the globe.
Surprisingly, the Chinese manufacturer began the new security patch distribution with the entry-level member – the Nord N10 devices. Thereafter, the company is turning its face to the top-end models with a few additional points in the changelog.
According to the details, the new firmware brings an updated patch that aims to enhance the security aspects of the device. At the same time, it targets minor bugs and privacy threats, making the system more durable for future usage.
Next, the update boosts the overall performance of the handset and makes it more stable. Ultimately, the corresponding phone holders will experience firmness while performing several tasks simultaneously.
Just as importantly, the update brings a fix to the display issue that could affect images in the Photos app. Thus, to enjoy these merits, we will advise you to install the new firmware as soon as it hits your device’s notification panel.
OxygenOS 13 March 2023 Update – Changelog
- Integrates the March 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability and performance
- Fixes a display issue that might affect images in Photos
The company has just started pushing off the new version. Hence, it could take a few days to appear in all the eligible units. Although you can sneak into the update section of your device and try out the manual installation.
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the update.
- Make sure you have sufficient space for the update.
- In case you encounter any problems when using the new version, contact customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed
|| Source ||