It’s April 21, and OnePlus Ace is receiving the massive ColorOS 13.1 upgrade with several interesting features. This is such a big move played by the phone maker to provide a new level of user experience to the respective devices.
Let’s start with the version number. OnePlus Ace smartphone owners are grabbing the ColorOS 13.1 update with version PKGM10_18.104.22.168 (CN01). Further, it holds a huge software package with a size of 1.73GB.
Speaking of the changes, ColorOS 13.1 seems more enhanced and detailed version, compared to OxygenOS 13.1. The company has made dynamic changes to the software, regarding connectivity, performance, and gaming efficiency. You can check the changelog of the ColorOS 13.1 upgrade, below.
OnePlus Ace ColorOS 13.1 Changelog
Efficiency and Convenience
- Added ColorOS intelligent services and smart suggestions based on scenarios
- Efficient and thoughtful smart services
- Added ColorOS smart cross-device connection feature for a more convenient and smooth connection between various devices.
- Added an auto-connect feature for phones, tablets, and PCs, so that they can connect when placed nearby.
- Added continuity feature that allows you to continue tasks started on one device (phone, tablet, or PC) on another device. It also supports seamless switching of audio between phones and tablets when using wireless earphones.
- New Portable Workbench feature (now in beta) which supports searching, viewing, editing, and transferring files on devices or tablets on the web page.
- Optimize Omoji’s functioning and support enriching material for the library.
Security & Privacy:
- Now you can find your phone even without a network. When the device is offline, the system supports positioning and finding the phone through Bluetooth and nearby devices.
- Optimized the payment protection and integrated Ant Security Lab in depth to identify payment risks, and protect users’ privacy
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Optimizes the ColorOS supercomputing platform to improve system fluency, stability, battery life, and app experience
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience
- Optimize the super lightning boot, the game starts faster
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.