OPPO is initiating the ColorOS 14 (Android 14) closed beta program for the A78 5G models. The devices are up for the alpha test plan and will receive the first ColorOS 14 beta version in the coming days. By that time, let’s explore some important details.
Let us tell you that the Chinese manufacturer is inviting 200 Indian users with OPPO A78 5G handsets to participate in the ColorOS 14 closed beta program. The program channel is live and will remain open till September 23. Hence, you can take part to experience some amazing features ahead of the official release.
Before proceeding, ensure that your device is running on the baseline version A.19/A.20/A.21. Being a beta update, it may bring some unwanted bugs and issues to your doorstep. For instance, heating, fast battery draining, lagging, and more. Hence, install the build at your own risk.
How to Apply?
Make your way to the system settings > About Device > Tap the top icon > Click on Trial Versions. Hit the ‘Alpha’ tab. Thereafter, fill in your information and you will receive a telegram group link > Apply Now.
- Probable failure to trigger Dual channel network acceleration
- Probable failure to scan Bluetooth devices
- Crash issue while running modem aging
- Incomplete name of available networks in Settings
- Unstable system issue
- Lagging issue when playing audio files in the format WAV, MP3, and MP2
- The screen displays abnormally when launching the camera to make video calls on WeChat
- WeChat beauty parameter value changes after restoring the settings.