OPPO Find X6 Pro is getting another new ColorOS 13.1 update this month. The current version comes along with a massive changelog. Eventually, users will find the ultimate camera as well as performance optimizations with this upgrade.
OPPO Find X6 Pro is an iconic device that recently came into existence. The newly launched phone holds a bunch of eye-catching features and is known as a camera beast for its giant optical framework and fascinating lens functions.
Meanwhile, the tech maker is constantly polishing the new handset with immersive updates to maintain its efficiency. In the latest development, OPPO is bringing enhancements, particularly for the communication, camera, and phone system.
Notably, the new ColorOS 13.1 update for the OPPO Find X6 Pro appears with PGEM10_126.96.36.199 (CNO1) version. Further, it brings a small software package of 154.44 MB.
Speaking of the changes, the fresh update mainly holds improvements for the device’s system. It repairs fingerprint unlocking issues and fixes the points where several apps fail to work appropriately.
Next, the update improves the connectivity aspects, making the WLAN and Bluetooth connections more reliable.
Thereafter comes the optical framework. Accordingly, the update optimizes the portrait effect and video recording experiences. What else? You can check the changelog below.
ColorOS 13.1 Update Changelog:
- Improve system stability
- Optimize the fingerprint-unlocking experience
- Fixed the problem where some third-party apps may freeze when other apps are opened while playing live broadcasts in the background
- Improve mobile network compatibility
- Improve Bluetooth connection stability and compatibility
- Improve WLAN connection stability and compatibility
- Optimize the experience and effect when third-party apps call the camera
- Optimize the portrait effect when shooting video in an indoor dark light environment
Optimize the power consumption experience when recording video at 4K 60FPS
Optimize night scene shooting effect