This new day begins with good news for OnePlus Nord N20 SE which is finally eligible for OxygenOS 13. The company has just started the Android 13-based open beta program for respective devices with ultimate features and benefits.
OnePlus has promised Nord N20 SE users to bring the major OxygenOS 13 upgrade in the first half of this year. Eventually, the tech maker is now giving a chance to the corresponding phone holders to taste the new features of the Android 13 build before the stable release.
As per the inputs, OnePlus is inviting 5000 Nord N20 SE users residing in Nepal to attend this open beta program. For being eligible, users have to meet the following requirements:
- Using a Nord N20 SE (Nepal variant)
- You should be an active OnePlus Community Member
- You should have CPH246922875_11.A.10/11/12 as the baseline version on your device
So are you an eligible user? If yes, then open the Settings menu on your Nord N20 SE handset and make your way to the About Device section. Now tap Up-to-date > settings icon on the top right corner > Beta program. Enter the Beta section and fill in your details. Hit the Apply Now tab.
OxygenOS 13 open beta program for Nord N20 SE is in access from April 19 – 22. After applying, you will receive the version within 5 days, which you can check in Settings > About Device > Download Now.
Speaking of the features, the changelog for OnePlus Nord N20 SE is slightly different from other models due to its compatibility, maybe. It doesn’t bring many tweaks compared to the main OxygenOS 13 changelog. Though it could be the impact of open beta and we might see more elements with the stable release.
OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability
- Optimizes fonts for better readability
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience
Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.