On November 9, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco officially unveiled its Poco M4 Pro 5G smartphones in global markets. As revealed earlier, the new phone is a rebranded version of the recently launched Redmi Note 11, hence, it equips similar specs. However, there are some changes in its design.
The Poco M4 Pro 5G comes with an FHD+ screen with 50Hz, 50Hz, and 90Hz variable refresh rate, a 16MP front camera, a 50MP rear camera, Dimesity 810 processor, a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charge support, and others.
Below you can check the complete specifications, price, and availability of it.
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz DynamicSwitch refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 50MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
Price and Availability
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue, and Poco Yellow color.
- 4GB + 64GB – 229 Euros (US$ 265 / Rs. 19,640 approx)
- 6GB + 128GB – 249 Euros (US$ 288 / Rs. 21,355 approx)
Early bird pricing is 199 Euros and 219 Euros respectively. It will be available from November 11 on POCO.com, Aliexpress, Goboo, and Shopee globally.