Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme 6 Pro smartphone in India. The latest update brings the June 2020 Security patch along with some important improvements.
It adds the Realme Link and PaySa application. This update also improves the SOT, screen recording, and enhances the Auto video experience. New option added in the game space to experience uninterrupted gaming and in the gallery to directly create a collage or video from the Soloop app.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
REALME 6 PRO CHANGELOG:
- Added realme Link and realme PaySa app
- Realme users can connect their smart devices and can do the transaction from the respective apps.
- Gamers need to uninstall every third party app which they were using for recording system and microphone sound. Earlier, you were able to switch any one of these two but now you can toggle both of them at the same time.
- The interface has changed for viewing videos in the gallery. Now you can jump to any section of the video straightaway.
- After selecting multiple photos, now you can directly ‘create’ a collage or video from the Soloop app. No need to open the Soloop app again and again.
- New option added in the game space i.e. Autoplay. Experience uninterrupted gaming if your phone is locked. You can unlock by sliding your finger anywhere on the screen.
Widevine L1 certified
- Latest DRM info shows the device is now having an L1 security level by which you can see HDR videos.
- Soon after the update started gaming to experience the SOT and the results were astonishing. 7hrs+ SOT is unbelievable with 14hrs usage! Played PUBG for 2.5hrs and got better results.