Realme Narzo 10A is now getting Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX2020_11.A.65.
Find the complete changelog below:
UI version: RMX2020_11.C.06
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
How to roll back to Android 10?
Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location.
(The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to rollback:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
April 20, 2021:
In September 2020, Google has officially released the Android 11 version with new features and major system improvements. Following this, Realme has also started working on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. With this iteration, Realme users get plenty of new features, added customization options, and much more.
Apart from the Realme UI 2.0 features, Android 11 brings some impressive functionalities such as one-time permissions, screen-recording, better privacy controls, chat bubbles, notification history, and more.
Now, this device is receiving a new beta update, which optimizes the system performance and improves the system stability. It also fixes the issue of falling to switch the front camera for some models.
Latest Software Version
Realme Narzo 10A – RMX2020_11_C.02
- Optimized the system performance and improved the system stability
- Fixed the issue of failing to switch o the front camera for some models