Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme X50 smartphones in China. The latest update brings the June 2020 security patch along with some important optimizations and fixes.
It adds the realme Link application and also optimizes the slow-motion mode, Switching video mode, the internet problem. It added a realme Bluetooth headset connection popup prompt function and fixes problems related to dual clock in dark mode, occasional operator for better user experience.
The software version of this update is B.14, which is currently rolling out for Chinese units. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
Realme X50 Changelog:
- Add realme Link application
- Added realme Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) connection popup prompt (need to update headset firmware in realme Link) function
- Optimized the problem of deep skin tone with low color temperature
- Optimized to turn on the bright mode night scene photography noise obvious problem
- Fix the problem of the low probability of screen jam in preview interface when switching video mode in rear portrait mode
- Fix the problem of slow-motion in photo mode and low probability of splash screen in preview interface
- Fix the problem of occasional operator name jitter after restarting the phone
- Fix the problem that the border is not displayed occasionally in the city where the dual clock is resident in the dark mode
- Update Android security patch (2020#6)
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.