Today, Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi has launched a new budget smartphone – Redmi 9 Power. It comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dotdrop screen with a 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC, 48MP Quad camera, and more.
Read more: MIUI 12.5 with new features is coming soon
It offers a plastic back with Aura Power design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. Below you can check the full specification, price, and availability of this device.
REDMI 9 POWER FULL SPECIFICATION:
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
- Mighty Black, Fiery Red, Electric Green, and Blazing Blue
Price and Availability:
Redmi 9 Power offers in four color variants and two storage variants.
- Redmi 9 Power (4GB+64GB) priced at Rs. 10,999.
- Redmi 9 Power (4GB+128GB) priced at Rs. 11,999.
It will be available from 22 December at Mi.com, Flipkart, Mi Home, Mi Studios, and other Mi stores.