Samsung earlier pushed the Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta 4 update for Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra devices in India and the US, meanwhile, the fixes of the latest beta version are now live in the UK.
With this new update, the Korean tech giant has resolved various issues such as Samsung Pass login failure, voice recognition in incoming calls, Google Assistant, and more. In addition to bug fixes, the update also brings the October 2023 Android security patch to optimize overall device performance and maintain reliability.
One UI 6 Beta 4 Fixes
- Fixed the onboarding failure when retrying login after initializing Samsung Pass and logging out of the Samsung account
- Fixed the problem that voice recognition is not possible when you say “answer the phone” while receiving a call
- Fixed the Google Assistant execution problem when swiping up in the gesture mode of the navigation bar
- Many other improvements
- Motion photo is not available
- Infinite reboot occurs when entering repair mode
- Kids app cannot be installed after updating from One UI 5.0 to One UI 6.0. It will be installed in mid-September as a separate app (public open at the end of September)
The consumers of Galaxy S23 devices will be able to determine the Samsung One UI 6 Beta 4 update through the build ending with ZWIC in the UK. Therefore, if you are also a beta tester then upgrade your device to the latest version and enjoy a seamless and more appropriate interpretation.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) September 23, 2023