Samsung officially announced that it’s hosting Samsung Developer Conference 2022 (SDC22) on October 12 at the Moscone North in San Francisco. The event will be held both in-person and virtually and the live streaming will start at 10:00 AM.
At this event, Samsung will share the latest updates for its software services and platforms as well as will showcase its vision for Calm Technology, to provide a better and more connected world to customers.
Another main highlight of this conference is the company’s plans to evolve the SmartThings platform and collaborate with developers and creators to build next-generation connected experiences for millions around the world.
Samsung Developer Conference 2022 Schedule:
- Keynote Live Streaming – 10:00 – 11:20
- Tech Session – 11:30 – 17:30
- The pre-recorded session will be opened at 12 pm
- Exhibition – 11:30 – 17:30
- Networking – 17:30 – 18:30
Jong-Hee (JH) Han, Vice Chairman, CEO, and Head of the Device Experience (DX) Division at Samsung Electronics, will open the SDC22 keynote by sharing more details about the company’s vision.
Other Samsung executives will share the company’s strategies in areas such as future technologies. These speakers include:
- Sebastian Seung, President & Head of Samsung Research
- Yongjae Kim, EVP, Deputy Head of R&D Team, Visual Display Business
- Sang Kim, SVP & Head of Product & Marketing, Samsung Electronics America
- Jaeyeon Jung, VP & Head of SmartThings, Mobile eXperience Business
- Hyesoon Jung, VP & Head of Framework R&D Group, Mobile eXperience Business
- Mark Benson, Head of SmartThings
- Anil Yadav, Head of Bixby Lab, Samsung Research America
For more information, visit Samsung Newsroom.