Samsung officially announced the rollout of its Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta 3 update for Galaxy S23 smartphones and this new update has appeared with a slew of new features and fixes. With every new version of the beta, Samsung keeps on redefining its software and making it more seamless than before.
One of the main highlights of One UI 6 Beta 3 is the Video Player Enhanced layout, after installing the third beta, users of Galaxy devices will encounter easy navigation of the video player controls. As the buttons with similar functions have been grouped together, and the Play button has been moved to the center of the screen.
The update has also enhanced playback speed controls, which allow users to choose between several video playback speeds between 0.25x and 2.0x. Speed controls are now easier to access with dedicated buttons instead of a slider. Other than this there are various fixes and improvements that you can check below.
Samsung One UI 6 Beta 3 Changelog: New features and Bug fixes
- Video Player Enhanced layout: Video player controls are now easier than ever. Buttons with similar functions have been grouped together, and the Play button has been moved to the center of the screen.
- Enhanced playback speed controls: Choose between several video playback speeds between 0.25x and 2.0x. Speed controls are now easier to access with dedicated buttons instead of a slider.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Improved One Ul home crash.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when switching home screen using app.
- Fixed Bixby call error in certain situation.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when pressing long on home screen.
- Improved the app termination problem when entering camera video mode.
- Improved the problem that Samsung Pay is not executed with swipe gesture.
- Automatic restart of device care (add manual setting menu for schedule restart).
- Improved the shape of notification icon in text message.
- Fixed the notification bar color errors when running apps on DeX.
- Fixed the problem that the routine does not work in “When you receive a message” condition.
- After updating One UI 6, the installation of Kids app is not possible (It will be possible in mid-September).
- Onboarding failure occurs when login is restarted after Samsung Pass initialization and Samsung account logout – Voice recognition error “answer the phone” while receiving phone call.
- Google Assistant error when swipe up in a specific situation.