Earlier we heard that the next beta version of the latest custom skin could be released next week for the latest flagship lineup. But, Samsung surprised its users by releasing the One UI 6 Beta 4 alongside the October 2023 security patch for the Galaxy S23 smartphone users yesterday itself.
Yes, it’s right the October 2023 security patch is also out with the One UI 6 Beta 4 optimizations for Samsung Galaxy S23 consumers. This new beta build brings a handful of fixes to provide users with a seamless and uninterrupted experience. Also, the update is currently live in the US and will expand to more region users soon.
To be mentioned, the update is rolling out for both carrier-locked and unlocked models of Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra via the version ending with ZWIC and it further carries a massive package of around 1GB.
One UI 6 Beta 4 Changelog
- Fixed the onboarding failure when retrying login after initializing Samsung Pass and logging out of the Samsung account
- Fixed the problem that voice recognition is not possible when you say “answer the phone” while receiving a call
- Fixed the Google Assistant execution problem when swiping up in the gesture mode of the navigation bar
- Many other improvements
- Motion photo is not available
- Infinite reboot occurs when entering repair mode
- Kids app cannot be installed after updating from One UI 5.0 to One UI 6.0. It will be installed in mid-September as a separate app (public open at the end of September)