Sony’s official Imaging Products blog announced that it would hold a press conference on October 21 at 22:00 with the slogan “Arriving as Scheduled”. From the α mark in the picture, the latest generation of full-frame mirrorless camera A7M4 is expected to be released.
Earlier, Sonyalpharumors reported that the Sony A7M4 full-frame mirrorless camera will be officially released on October 21. This product has appeared several times before.
It has been more than 3 years since the last generation A7M3 (A7 III) camera was released. So photography enthusiasts are looking forward to the upcoming new products.
The following are the features of the revelations of the Sony A7M4 camera:
- Newly developed 33 million pixel CMOS sensor
- 15 stops of dynamic range
- 3.69 million dot electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- The LCD screen is expected to make progress
- 4K/30P video recording will be oversampled from 7K
- Support 4K/60P recording
- 5.5-speed body anti-shake (+ enhanced anti-shake)
- Same body and heat dissipation design as A7S3
- A7S3 same menu
- Full-size HDMI interface
- UHS-II SD card or CFExpress card
Price: Its price is about 2500 US dollars (16,000 yuan).