Huawei Mate 40 key specifications now listed at TENAA. Although, Huawei Mate 40 and 40 Pro already received certificates from Telecommunication Equipment’s Network Access Management (TENAA) in china. But at that time, TENAA didn’t reveal any specification of this upcoming flagship.
Key specification details according to TENAA are as follow:
- Phone Model: Huawei Mate 40
- Device name: 5G digital mobile phone
- Date of issue: 21-09-2020
- OS: Android
- Display: 6.5-inch
- Dimensions: 16701×77.6×9.95(mm)
- No. of the screen: 1
- Battery capacity: 4000mAh
- Card slot and standby mode: Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Permit number: 00-E365-208685
Aside from these specs, Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro will come with a curved edge display with hole punch designs.
The dimensions suggest that Mate 40 series will be bigger than Mate 30.
According to previous information, the Huawei Mate 40 series comes with 3 variants includes Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40+/P40 RS. These devices are powered by a new 5nm flagship processor, pre-equipped with EMUI 11, and maybe launched in October.