Realme has confirmed that it will soon introduce the company’s new mid-range 5G smartphone of the new V series – Realme V5 5G in China. Today, the company confirmed that the V5 smartphone will be announced on July 27th.
It also posted images of the phone showing the Matrix Quad rear camera setup and the phone has an AG glass back with a matte finish with a big reality logo.
The image also confirms a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, so it should have a punch-hole LCD screen. The phone has also been certified by TENAA.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
Realme V5 5G Rumored Specification:
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa Core processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB,128GB,256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB storage
- Android 10 with realme UI Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 162.2×75.1×9.1mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W DartCharge fast charging