In addition to X70 Pro, Vivo also introduced X70 Pro+, which is the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India. It has a 6.78-inch Quad HD+ 120Hz Samsung E5 LTPO AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 888+ processor, and more.
The glass back cover, built-in 4500mAh battery, 55W fast charge, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging, is implemented in vivo mobile phone for the first time. This phone has a waterproof and dustproof body with a protection level of IP68.
Below you can check the full specification and price details of the smartphone.
Vivo X70 Pro+ Specification:
- 6.78-inch (3200×1440pixels) Quad HD+ E5 AMOLED HDR10+ 10-bit display, 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, gimbal OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, 48MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 12MP portrait camera with f/1.6 aperture, 8MP periscope camera, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x super zoom, Laser autofocus
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- USB Type-C Audio, CS43131 AMP, dual speakers
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, 10W wireless reverse charging
Price and Availability:
Vivo X70 Pro+ uses Enigma Black color and is priced at Rs. 79,990, the company will sell 50W wireless flash chargers separately for Rs. 4,499. Pre-orders will start today, September 30, and will be available on Flipkart and vivo.com online and offline stores from October 12th.