Xiaomi is currently focussing on filling the smartphone market with a diverse range of products, as the firm has recently released the Redmi Note 13 series on the home ground. Alongside this, the development of upcoming software is also underway, let’s begin with the MIUI weekly bulletin for September 23, and explore what’s happening in Xiaomi world.
But before that, it’s important to recall that the Android 14-based MIUI 15 is expected to bring a host of new features, optimizations, and improvements to enhance the user experience. With a focus on speed, stability, and customization, the latest custom skin aims to offer a seamless and intuitive interface that adapts to the user’s preferences.
Xiaomi has started testing MIUI 15 for the upcoming Redmi K70 series, and the testing build also suggests that these devices will be unveiled in the first week of December. Additionally, the Chinese tech giant is tipped to bring a modified Clock App version with MIUI 15 uprooted on Android 14.
Xiaomi MIUI Weekly Bulletin – September 23, 2023
- Redmi Note 13 Series, alongside several more products launched on September 21.
- Redmi K70 series with MIUI 15 tipped to launch in the first week of December.
- Xiaomi began testing MIUI 15 for Redmi K70 devices.
- Xiaomi could bring a modified Clock App version with MIUI 15.
- Xiaomi 12X, Xiaomi 10S, and POCO F3 will receive MIUI 15 based on Android 13 instead of Android 14.
- Android 14 Beta is now live for Xiaomi 13, 13 Pro, and 12T global users.
- Xiaomi revised the software update policy for Redmi 12C, which means it will get Android 14.
- POCO X6 Pro 5G appears on IMEI certification.
- Redmi Note 13R Pro spotted on Mi Code.
- Xiaomi may launch the Redmi Note 13 5G in India as well, the device spotted on BIS certification.
That concludes this edition of the Xiaomi MIUI Weekly Bulletin. We hope this article has provided you with valuable insights into the latest developments in the MIUI ecosystem. Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates from Xiaomi as they continue to innovate and push the boundaries of smartphone technology.