OxygenOS 13 is the major installation that is being conducted among OnePlus smartphone users and people want to get this update on their devices as soon as possible. In the latest edition, the company has pushed the stable OxygenOS 13 upgrade for the OnePlus 10T users to download. But many of them have not received the update yet.
For those OnePlus 10T phone owners who are far away from the major firmware update and its benefits, we have brought some help. Here are the stable OxygenOS 13 download links (region-wise) to install the latest and grand software on your device. Accordingly, you can check and grab the firmware from the below section.
Join Us On Telegram
In terms of offerings, the update brings you a unique Aquamorphic design, finer performance efficiency, seamless interconnection, revamped security and privacy, dynamic gaming experience, and better Health & Digital well-being functions. On the flip side, you will also get the November 2022 security patch.
Before you proceed to the download links, you need to pen down a few points regarding the installation procedure.
- You might encounter overheating
- There could be some performance-related issues
- Some third-party apps may not function normally as they aren’t compatible with the Android 13
- There might be excessive battery drainage, lags, and buffering in the device
These issues are normal and take place due to the adaptation of the device to a new operating system. Thus, do not panic and give some time to your handset.
OnePlus 10T Stable OxygenOS 13 upgrade – Download Links
- OnePlus 10T (India) – CPH2413_11.C.12
- OnePlus 10T (Europe) – CPH2415_11.C.22
- OnePlus 10T (Global) – CPH2415_11.C.22
- OnePlus 10T (North America) – CPH2417_11.C.22
NOTE: We do not recommend any installations or rollbacks from other links for OnePlus smartphones as it might harm the user’s data as well as the device system. Hence, download the firmware in your OnePlus 10T phone at your own risk.