Smartphone users know the value of the Notification & Status bar to quickly get the update for certain activated features. Although, the OxygenOS 13 customize the Notification & Status bar more wisely for the OnePlus phone users to manage this more easily and more handy way.
Well, the Notification & Status bar feature is known for showing certain app icons on the top of the screen to let users always see their activation.
Here you can enable only applications that you want to notify you on the notification panel. Simply access them and get the notification of selected apps according to you. To be noted the application notification will divide into three different actions on your Oneplus phone. You have to manage the location separately including:
- Lock screen
- App icon badges
- Notification icons: Under this, you can manage in which form of the icon you want the notification on the bar
- Show in icons
- Show the number of notification
- Do not show
- Battery style: Here you can customize the battery design in three different ways
- You can also enable or disable the battery percentage
Well, the status bar inst summed up yet, the feature that you can allow to show or hide in the status bar are mentioned below for your convenience:
- Realm time network
- HC Voice
- Data saving
- High performance mode
- Do not disturb
Let’s discuss how you can access all these Notification and Status bar features on your OxygenOS 13 OnePlus 13 phones:
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone
- Search for the Notification & status bar
- Here will find all these features to enable and disable the icons for the notification bar, simply open each feature one after another to explore the Notification & status bar
- Just enable only the icon that you wanna seen on your status bar.