OnePlus 7 series users definitely receive a new step towards their smartphone personal palace with OxygenOS 12. But some of you are confused about how to install OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus 7 series and whether the update is harmful to my data or many more. If yes, then this article is beneficial to you.
Well, before going ahead with the title, let’s discuss what’s new and innovative OxygenOS 12 brings for you after installing it.
Join us on Telegram
- The OxygenOS 12 brings an easy toggle to manage between app notification profiles based on the time, your location, or your Wi-Fi hotspot. It only allows your favorite apps into your downtime. With Work-Life Balance 2.0 you are in control.
Enhanced Dark Mode:
- OxygenOS 12 will offer you three adjustable levels (Ehnaced, medium, and Gentle) in the dark mode to make content easier to read. Enjoy a more comfortable, natural viewing experience for your favorite social media, photos, and websites.
- Via this, your smartphone gallery intelligently curates your photos into a pleasant dynamic layout.
- This feature personalizes your lock screen experience with inspiring visuals. and transforms your favorite portrait with a range of brushes and filters for a truly unique wallpaper aesthetic.
New Theme Store
- Make your home screen truly home with dynamic wallpapers, icon packs and fonts enjoy creating content for independent designers to transform your theme in real time.
Let’s take a look at how to download and install the OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus 7 series:
OnePlus 7 OxygenOS 12 Download link:
- Build version: India (GM1901_11.H.28)
- Download link
OnePlus 7 Pro
- Build version: India (GM1911_11.H.28)
- Download link
The ZIP file needs to be first moved to the phone’s root internal storage location. Then select System Updates under Settings under System. Then select “local upgrade” (Top right icon). Next, pick the ZIP file. On your phone, install it.
We recommend you take a backup of your important data and use a stable connection to download the updated package. Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started.