OnePlus is preparing to launch the remarkable Buds Pro 2 wireless earbuds with the upcoming OnePlus 11 in the quarter first of 2023. As of now, we are witnessing several leaks about these eminent earbuds, recently a new leak appeared on the web showcasing the new color option.
This new high-quality render reveals the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 in an attractive olive green color option along with an overall design and charging case. Similarly, from the outer body, the TWS earbuds look identical to its predecessor the OnePlus Buds Pro.
As per the leaked render, the OnePlus Buds 2 Pro earbuds will have a dual-tone design with a matt-finished top half and glossy bottom, it will also have angled ear tips for a better fit. Now comes the charging case, it has an LED indicator and there’s a physical button to enable pairing mode.
However, the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 can provide a playtime of up to 10 hours after charging its case for 10 minutes. Interestingly, with just ten minutes of charging, the earphones may last up to three hours. You can check its key specification below.
OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Key Specification
- LDHC 4.0 spatial audio.
- 45db of active noise cancellation (ANC)
- Automatically adjust the intensity of ANC
- Enhanced voice isolation during calls.
- Longer and fasters battery life
- Google Fast Pair
- Bluetooth 5.2, 69ms low latency
- IP55 rating for sweat and water resistance.
- Color: Glossy White, Gradient Silver, Matte Black and Olive Green.