At the end of November 2022, OnePlus finally release the recent security patch update for the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone users. The update aims to bring a number of fixes and improvements for the users to improve the system stability and security.
The November 2022 security patch for the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone comes based on ColorOS 13 C.24 build version. Notably, the changelog adds a number of optimization and fixes for some important bugs, also improving the network efficiency.
However, the ColorOS C.24 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro users optimizes the system stability and fluency to improve multi-tasking background application capabilities. Alongside, the update splashes the screen after switching the dark mode fingerprint unlock and more.
The recent update isn’t limited to the fixes for the abnormal background of the lock screen interface but it also improves the WLAN connection stability to provide you a flawless working. And in the camera, some users encounter the crashing issue after the previous update, which will be fixed after installing this later update.
Last but not least, the November 2022 update for the heir of the OnePlus series fixes the probabilistic display exception, when long pressing WeChat to add a card. For more detailed information you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS C.24 update
- Optimize system stability and fluency
- Optimize and improve multi-tasking background application capabilities
- Fix the splash screen after switching the dark mode fingerprint unlock
- Fix the freeze when switching applications in the multi-tasking background
- Fix the abnormal display of the background of the lock screen interface in certain scenarios ·Update the Android security patch to November 2022, improve system security
- Optimize WLAN connection stability
- Fix the camera crashing in a specific field
- Fix the probabilistic display exception when long-pressing WeChat to add a card