And there you go! OnePlus finally kick off the stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T as per our prediction. The new software of OnePlus is inspired by the flow of water, and they applied it in the changelog in the form of an Aquamorphic design.
The company brings Aquamorphic design in some aspects including:
- Theme colors for enhanced visual comfort
- Animations to make them natural and vivid
However, the company brings a new behavior recognition feature, which helps to recognize complex gestures and provides optimized interactions, this feature is an upgraded version of Quantum Animation Engine 4.0.
Notably, in terms of optimization, the OxygenOS 13 optimize a number of features that help your devices to look better and offer more personalize way to make your devices handy to you, below you can check the optimization for existing features
- UI layer: Clearer and neater visual
- Widget design: Provide more information easier and quicker to find
- Fonts: Better readability
- System icons: New colors scheme for icons
- Illustrations for feature: Incorporate multicultural and inclusive elements
- Optimizes Shelf: You can now search content online and on your devices
- Earphone connectivity: More seamless experience
- Bitmoji: More animation on AOD
- Always-On Display: More personalized settings
- Canvas Always-On Display: More Drawing tools and line colors available
- Private Safe: Advanced Encryption Standard is users to secure private files
- Quick Startup: Help to load game
Well, the most important aspect of any new software is Security and Privacy. The OxygenOS 13 stable update for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T offers two new addable features for your data safety and devices maintenance which include:
Automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots: The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
New regulating clearing clipboard data: This feature is added for privacy protection
Users can identify the update via the OxygenOS 13 (F.13) build version, we recommend to download and installing the update as soon as it reaches you. If you do not receive the update yet then don’t panic the company is expanding it gradually.