OnePlus has kicked off a new update for the OnePlus 9 lineup with enhanced multitasking and gaming features. This lineup includes the standard OnePlus 9 and the Pro version – OnePlus 9 Pro. The update covers some interesting elements of the device and delivers optimizations to the internal surface.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
The new update for the OnePlus 9 series features OxygenOS firmware with version C.60. Meanwhile, it carries a software package that weighs up to 1.5 Gigabytes. To define in short, this update brings improvement to the floating windows, decreases the game load time and power consumption, boosts the stabilizer rate, and more.
Changelog of OxygenOS C.60 Update
CONVENIENCE & EFFICIENCY
- You can now open up to 3 apps in floating windows at the same time in Split screen mode and switch between Floating Window and Split screen modes
- You can now use the Clock app in Quick Return
- You can now open up to 3 phone windows on your PC
- Adds the HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
- Heterogenous graphics: Reduces gaming loads and power consumption (Only for some games)
Currently, the update is hovering over the Indian nation. Since the update is in the initial stage, it is accessible only to a few users. However, the company will soon release the software publicly. On the other hand, users can also flash the update manually instead of the OTA one from the below-given links.