OnePlus is working to expand the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 beta 2 updates for the users and in the meantime company is rolling out it for the OnePlus 9RT users in the Indian market. Notably, the update brings Jio 5G support surprise for the users.
Yes, with the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 update, the company adds Jio 5G support for the users. To use the Jio 5G feature, your device needs to be rebooted again after updating to the new version. Alongside this, the changelog also shows various new security and privacy features for the devices.
Join us on Telegram
The update adds an automatic pixelation feature for the chat screenshot to give more security, also the system can identify and automatically pixelate profile picture names in the chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
Additionally, the update optimizes Bitmoji, Always-On-Display, and Canvas Always-On-Display with more drawing told and line colors available. It also optimizes the earphone connective to deliver a more seamless experience.
Before updating your OnePlus 9RT over the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 update, check the required current version of OxygenOS 12 C.07. However, these builds are not stable as companies’ OTAs, by installing this update you might experience some bugs.
Download link for OxygenOS 13 beta 2 for OnePlus 9RT
- OnePlus 9RT: Download Link for India
Below you can check the complete changelog :
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience, and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Adds Jio 5G function