OnePlus has made some amazing efforts to develop its latest operating system – OxygenOS 13. The firmware comes on the user surface with a variety of new features and tools that makes the completion of your daily tasks easier and more effective. But have you tried the interesting and very useful – OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Quick Return feature so far?
It’s been a long time since OxygenOS 13 made its way to the OnePlus devices. Yet many users are still not aware of a few thoughtful features. Hence, today we are up to explain what OxygenOS 13 Quick Return feature is and how it provides ease and comfort to the OnePlus smartphone holders at their fingertips.
To begin with, Quick Return is a cluster of gestures and easy motions to switch between or go back to an application. As a result, you will get a few options that can help in quickly completing the operations without any delay. Thus, one should look at and try the ultimate Quick Return feature on their OnePlus smartphones.
Five Gestures in Quick Return Feature:
- Go back to an app: Tap a tile to go back to the app in a full screen or a floating window
- Expand or Collapse: Tap the guide bar to expand or collapse multiple tiles
- Move Position: Drag a tile to change its position. Release the tile to snap it to the screen edge
- Hide temporarily: Drag a tile to the screen edge to hide it. If there is new information to show you, the tile will automatically appear again
- Pin or Unpin: Touch and hold a tile and then pin it to the top or unpin it
How to access the Quick Return feature?
To access this amazing feature, just follow the given below instructions.
- Go to the Settings menu
- Scroll down and select Special Features
- Tap on the Quick Return option
- Turn on the Quick Return toggle