Qualcomm has launched the dynamic Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chip with a 4nm process. This innovation will mainly power mid-range smartphones. In comparison to the previous processor, the new product brings an all-new Kryo CPU with a peak speed of 2.2GHz, which offers a prominent performance boost of 10%.
In terms of capabilities, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chip contains 2 performance cores and stands over six different cores to offer an efficient battery life. Meanwhile, the Quick Charge 4+ tech will boost the charging speed to get you 50% of battery cells in 15 minutes.
On the flip side, the processor is capable to support an FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It further packages an X61 5G Modem-RF system that effectively bears more networks and other frequencies over previous variants, ensuring a broader connection.
Concerned with the photography experience, the chipset brings faster autofocus and EIS functions, making the capture abilities more reliable. Whereas, the Multi-Camera Temporal Filtering for video provides better noise reduction. You can check the features and top specifications of the processor below.
Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 Processor
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ CPU offers up to 10% better performance and up to 2.2 GHz peak speeds
- Upgraded memory UFS 3.1 for faster data processing
Photography & Videography
- Qualcomm Spectra ISP offers concurrent multi-camera photo and video capture
- Noise reduction in videos for better video quality
- Blur reduction for clearer images, even with moving subjects
Speedy 5G & Wi-Fi
- Snapdragon X61 5G Modem-RF System with downlink speeds up to 2.5 Gbps
- First-in-series 3GPP Release 16 5G
- First 4 nm processing node in the Snapdragon 4 series for sensational power savings
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ Technology
Precise Location Tracking
- Dual Frequency GNSS (L1 and L5) support
- Qualcomm Sensor-Assisted Positioning