With iOS 16, Apple made a number of changes to the iPhone lock screen, it brings many customization options and introduces widgets for the first time. Amidst these changes, iOS 16 has also improved the notification panel with the Display As option. Here in this user guide, we will show you how to hide notifications on your iPhone Lock Screen.
With Apple iOS 16, the way notifications appear has changed as well, and you can now choose how they appear on your lock screen, and even hide them completely. The lock screen causes notifications to appear at the bottom of the screen in iOS 16, and are stacked on top of each other by default.
The following steps show you how to change the way notifications appear on your iPhone Lock Screen in iOS 16, which is currently in beta.
Apple iOS 16: How to hide notifications on your iPhone lock screen
Firstly open the Settings of your phone, now select the Notification menu, and select Display As. From here you will see the options. Just select the Count, it’s possible to select whether you want such as Stack and List.
- Count: Notifications on your Lock Screen will now show up as a number, which you can tap to reveal them in full with your face ID and password.
- Stack: Notifications appear at the bottom of the screen in iOS 16, and are stacked on top of each other.
- List: This option helps to pinch the notifications list on the Lock Screen to change the way they are displayed.
Apple iOS 15 Notification panel:
In iOS 15, the notification panel comes with three different show preview options such as Always, When Unlocked, and Never.
- Always option allows you to show notifications on your lock screen at all times whether your device is locked or not.
- When Unlocked option permits you to show a notification at the time when your device is unlocked.
- Never option helps to hide notifications on your iPhone lock screen.