Last year, a new social media application called Clubhouse came out, which is dedicated to iOS. This is a new type of network where people can gather to talk, listen, hang out, share, debate, learn from each other, deepen friendship, and so on.
Earlier this year, Tesla CEO Elon Musk promoted the app. As a result, the popularity of Clubhouse expanded rapidly because it allowed people to invite friends faster than expected.
On May 11, the developers officially announced that Clubhouse was finally launched for Android users a year after iOS exclusive. After the announcement, the first beta version of Clubhouse Android was launched in the United States.
In addition, the company said that this is a phased launch because the Android version of Clubhouse is still under development. It will gradually expand to more English-speaking countries and then to other parts of the world.
Although Clubhouse Android is currently only available in the United States, you can now download the app without using the Google Play Store. Outside the U.S., the Play Store displays a “pre-registration” option because it is not available in more regions.
Credits – APKMirror
How to install Clubhouse on Android
- After downloading Clubhouse APK via above-mentioned Download Link
- Open the downloaded APK file through File Manager
- The OS will show a pop-up on your screen that the app doesn’t have permission to install the app from this source.
- Click on the available setting option and a new page will be opened.
- Tick the box to allow installation permission for this source then go back to the installation page.