OPPO Reno5 Pro isn’t an everyday smartphone, it packs a whole bunch of features, it looks cool, and has enough power to handle the most advanced mobile games of now, thanks to the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ CPU, not to mention the exceptional cameras it has.
However, after many days of its release, the users have reported that they are facing some kind of slowness or we can say lags in the device.
Don’t worry we have some ways that will help you to get rid of this issue. For that steps are mentioned below:
Steps to Fix Lags and slowness in Oppo Reno5 Pro
- If you use any type of antivirus app on your smartphone or use any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- One thing is universal: when is the phone slow? In 90% of the cases, if your internal storage is Running out or has come to an end, then your smartphone will be slow. So simply free some storage, and your Oppo Reno5 Pro phone will be back to normal.
- Simply uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Use the Fast Class 10 Micro SD card on your phone.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on the phone makes the phone slow.
- If you use the Third Party Launcher, then this may be the cause of this problem. You should uninstall the Third Party Launcher and use the System Launcher.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever an update is available in the Play Store.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still slow, then you try Hard Reset your phone.
With the help of all the steps above, I have discussed all possible solutions so that you can quickly fix the Lag or slow user interface problems on your Oppo Reno5 Pro.