Samsung has recently released the One UI Watch 4.5 WearOS 3.5 stable update for Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic. It brings many features and functionalities of the newly launched Galaxy Watch 5 series to the Galaxy Watch 4, one of which is the Watch Faces.
Users of Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic can now experience the new watch faces of the recently debuted Galaxy Watch 5 series directly on their previous Watch 4. They can now download and install the new watch faces on Galaxy Watch 4 series and can have a look at them.
The company has made great optimizations to the newly launched Galaxy Watch 5 series. It is received an incremental update with a few cosmetic changes. One of those changes is the introduction of new watch faces, which has wholly enhanced the look of the watch.
In this guide, we will see how you can install and set the Galaxy Watch 5 new Watch faces on your Galaxy Watch 4 series.
Download and Install Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 watch faces on Galaxy Watch 4
- Download the ZIP file consisting of all the individual APK files of the watch faces using the link below.
- Extract the ZIP file on your computer. You will get a folder consisting of 5 APK files of the Galaxy Watch 5 watch faces.
- Now, transfer and install these APK files onto your Galaxy Watch 4.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone and select the Watch faces option.</li
- Tap on the watch face you want to apply on your Galaxy Watch 4.
Change and customize Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 watch faces on Galaxy Watch 4
- On your current watch face, press and hold the center of the screen.
- Now, swipe from right to left to switch between the available watch faces.
- Tap the watch face you like to set it if you don’t wish to customize it.
- Tap on the Customize button at the bottom of a watch face.
- Now, swipe to choose between multiple different styles, colors, and complications for the watch face.
- Once done, press the back button to set it on your Galaxy Watch 4.