Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is the latest device that has completed its first One UI 5 beta successfully and now testing the second beta update with great new features and enhancements in the US. One of the best features of the Galaxy S22 Ultra is its quick notes.
Notes app comes pre-installed on every Galaxy device it lets users make or create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. And further share them with your contacts using any application, the Galaxy S22 Ultra also supports quick notes functioning.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has an in-built Spen that offers several features, among all those shortcuts one is quick notes. it lets users create a note automatically as soon as you take the stylus out of it’s slot. For this all you have to do is just enable the option from the settings option.
We get stuck in several situations where we are required to create notes very rapidly and at that situation, finding the notes app than opening it consumes a lot of time, here the quick notes feature works well and helps you to perform your task imidiately.
It works very well as soon as you remove the s pen from its stylus and the air command menu will open a notes app on the home screen, users can even customize its size and shape according to their preference so that they can perform two different tasks at once.
Here in this article let’s get to know how you can enable the quick notes app feature on your Galaxy S22 Ultra device for quick and impresive work.
- Take the S Pen out of its slot.
- Go to the Air Command menu.
- If it doesn’t automatically appear, tap the small transparent pen icon on the edge of the screen.
- At the bottom left of the Air Command menu, tap the cog-shaped Settings icon.
- In the S Pen Settings, Tap on the option When S Pen is removed.
- Now among three, select the Create Note option.
- And it’s done.
- Next time when you take out the S Pen from its slot it will show you the notes app.