If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device settings and start the download. For that, head to Settings > System > System updates and tap on the Download button to install the OxygenOS 11 on your phone.
If you want, you can download the stable OxygenOS 11 for your device from the link below. Here’s how to manually install OxygenOS 11 on your OnePlus device:
- Download the file – Here are the download links.
- After the successful download, open the File Manager.
- After that locate the downloaded file and select it.
- Now move the file to internal storage, now you are ready to install the downloaded OxygenOS 11 build on your OnePlus phone.
- Navigate to Settings then select System.
- Now tap on System updates.
- Go for the Gear icon at the top.
- Then choose Local upgrade and select the downloaded OxygenOS 11 file to start the local upgrade.
- Tap Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 11.
- Congratulation you are now using OxygenOS 11, go to the About phone to verify the build number.