OnePlus is now rolling out the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 build to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The OxygenOS 12 comes with a lot of new features and changes, including a new UI.
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device settings and start the download. For that, head to Settings > System > System updates and tap on the Download button to install the OxygenOS 12 on your phone.
JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM
Download OxygenOS 12
If you want, you can download the OxygenOS 12 for your device from the link below. Here’s how to manually install OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus device: Currently only available for the OnePlus 9 series.
- Download the file – Here are the download links (Updated Links).
- After the successful download, open the File Manager.
- After that locate the downloaded file and select it.
- Now move the file to internal storage, now you are ready to install the downloaded OxygenOS 12 build on your OnePlus phone.
- Navigate to Settings then select System.
- Now tap on System updates.
- Go for the Gear icon at the top. [You may need this application – Download and Install this apk]
- Then choose Local upgrade and select the downloaded OxygenOS 12 file to start the local upgrade.
- Tap Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 12.
- Congratulation you are now using OxygenOS 12, go to the About phone to verify the build number.
You can manually check for the latest software update by heading into the device Settings > System > System Updates.