If you participate in the Beta Programme, you will have an opportunity to experience new features and the latest UX. During the Beta Programme, you can also send your feedback and experience about performance, stability, and usability.
More instructions about the beta participation are linked below.
How to join One UI 4.0 Beta: Quick Guides
- Download the Samsung Members app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store.
- After installation, launch Samsung Members, click the notice, and then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application form.
- If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, the entire registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you will need to create one in order to participate.
- Once the registration process is completed, you will be able to install the software. You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
Note: The software update may not be available immediately after registration.
Let’s talk about the One UI 4.0 in simple language. On your eligible smartphone, you will need to open the Samsung Members app. If eligible, you will see a banner image with the One UI 4.0 beta details. Check these two steps for better understanding.
Step 1. How to become a beta tester
Download the Samsung Members application from Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store. Log in to the application with your Samsung Account, and select the “Registration for One UI Beta Program” in the home banner or notices page to register.
Step 2. How to update the software
On your device, select “Settings > Software update > Download and install”. The beta software is installed.
- Participation in the One UI Beta Program requires a Samsung Account.
- If you do not already have a Samsung Account, create one at https://account.samsung.com.
- The One UI Beta Program is available only for specific devices, OS versions, and countries.
- Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.
- One UI feature can differ depending on the device enrolled in the beta program.