Capturing a screenshot is very quick and requires fewer efforts but there are different ways to capture a screenshot in the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
You can capture a screenshot while using the device and write on, draw on, crop, or share the captured screen. Screenshots allows you to capture the current screen and scrollable area.
And with the addition of its new and improved S Pen on Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, you will get some extra features to doodle on the captured screen.
Below you can check all of the options to capture a screenshot ranging from the traditional key pressing to the use of S Pen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 devices.
Method 1: Key capture
Press the Side key and the Volume Down key simultaneously.
Method 2: Palm Swipe capture
Swipe the edge of your hand horizontally from right to left or left to right, and from edge to edge. Make sure your hand stays in contact with the screen.
To use this feature, you first need to activate it from the settings, by going to:
Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Palm swipe to capture > toggle the “Palm swipe to capture” option to enable it.
Method 3: Air command capture:
Detach the S Pen from the slot to open the Air command panel, and then tap Screen write. Select the area from the screen to capture it. Additionally, you’ll have extra features to edit that screenshot or doodle on it with S Pen.
- It is not possible to capture a screenshot while using some apps and features.
- If capturing a screenshot by swiping is not activated, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features → Motions and gestures, and then tap the Palm swipe to capture switch to activate it.
After capturing a screenshot, use the following options on the screenshot toolbar at the bottom of the screen:
- Scroll Capture: Tap the “Scroll Capture” to capture the current content and the hidden content on an elongated page, such as a webpage. When you tap, the screen will automatically scroll down and more content will be captured. You’ll require to continue capturing long content.
- Crop: Write or draw on the screenshot or crop a portion from the screenshot. You can view the cropped area in the Gallery.
- Tag: Add tags to the screenshot. To search for screenshots by tag, tap Search at the top of the Apps screen. You can view the tags list and easily search for the screenshot you want.
- Share: Share the screenshot with others. If the options are not visible on the captured screen, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features → Screenshots and screen recorder, and then tap the Screenshot toolbar switch to activate it.
Tip: You also have an option to activate or reactive the screenshot toolbar by going into Settings > Advanced features > Screenshots and screen recorder > Screenshot toolbar > toggle the option to turn on or off.