Samsung One UI 4.1 is now official and has started reaching customers. The new OS skin brings many improvements over the previous version and one of such improvements is Music Share. Samsung One UI 4.1 Music Share lets you easily spread the tunes through Galaxy phones and Bluetooth.
Samsung Music Share is a very useful feature of One UI, especially for those who love to listen to music and share it with their friends/family. It works as its name implies, it aims to solve the problem of balancing multiple device connections with a single Bluetooth speaker.
Rather than unpairing and repairing a Bluetooth device, you can connect to your friend’s phone to play music. It also works with compatible Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth car stereos, and pretty much any Bluetooth device that plays audio.
And you will not believe that using this feature is very easy. You can connect your friend’s phone with some simple clicks. Let’s see how it works.
How to use
- Open your Phone’s notification shade.
- Look for Music Share quick toggle.
- Press and hold it to go into Music Share settings.
- Enable the feature by tapping the toggle.
- Select Everyone under the Share devices with option.
- Once your phone is connected to the Bluetooth speaker, ask your friend or family member to go to the Bluetooth settings on their phone and scan for devices.
- They should see the name of the Bluetooth speaker along with the name of your phone.
- Show up in the list of available devices and ask them to select it.
- Select Allow on your phone to let them connect.
- Once connected, your friend or family member can start playing music on their device and the sound will be played through the Bluetooth speaker.