According to the Chinese tech giant, the animations while using various features are improved a lot in the latest build of MIUI. So split-screen function also gets some enhancements making it more smooth while using dual apps at the same time.
Besides, today’s mobiles have very large screens, and the Mi 10 phones are no exception. The good thing is that you will be able to take advantage of it since Xiaomi allows you to use two applications at the same time with the split-screen.
This is something quite easy to do and that can help you when to use an app when you need to have another one at hand.
These are the steps to use split-screen in Mi 10 devices:
- Click on the square icon to go to the view of the apps you have active.
- Press and hold your finger on one of the two apps that you want to use in split-screen.
- When a series of icons appear on the right side, press the one with two rectangles one above the other.
- The screen will be divided, and above you will have the first app you choose.
- Now, choose the other app you want to open and that’s it.
- You can slide the separator to change the size of each part.
- Sliding the separator all the way up or down will disable the split-screen.