If you want your iPhone 12 to show battery percentage on the home screen? we have something to help with this so that your iPhones will show the existing amount of juice via the battery level indicator.
That’s the default way to know how much battery power is left. Still, knowing the exact percentage of the battery will help you to put your iPhone on charge.
There are two ways by which you can show the battery percentage of your iPhone 12. The easiest way is to access the control center and see the remaining battery in terms of percent.
Alternatively, if you want to see the battery percent always on the home screen and lock screen then you have to enable the battery percentage option. This you can do from the iPhone 12 Settings.
The steps to do that are pretty easy and we have explained them in details.
Show Battery Percentage on the iPhone 12
First lets us check out the easy way. For that, you have to access your control center to see how much juice is left on your iPhone
- On your iPhone 12 swipe up to down on the display
- The control center will open.
- On the top right corner, you will see the battery level indicator along with the battery percentage
- If you have an iPhone with a home button then you have to swipe from down to upside to invoke the control center
Steps to Enable Battery Percentage Option
- Go to the Settings app
- Navigate to Battery and tap to open it
- Then the first option will be Battery Percentage
- Tap on the switch beside that option to enable it
- As soon as you enable battery percentage the percent of juice currently left on your iPhone 12 will display beside the default battery level indicator.
Note: Also, when you put your iPhone up for recharge, on your home screen you can see the current battery level in percentage.