This latest UI offers tons of customization to apply and of them, we are telling you today.
Apart from the features of MIUI, Android has two modes to navigate the menus and its interface, the mode of the classic three buttons below or navigation by gestures.
This navigation may or may not also include a bar at the bottom that tells you where to start with the gesture. You can select between gestures and buttons as per your need and convenience.
To do this in Mi 11 smartphones you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Enter the device settings.
- Click on the Home screen section.
- Here, now click on System Navigation.
- You can choose between button or gesture control.
- By choosing the full screen, you can hide its indicator, and a model so that in games you have to make a gesture twice to avoid doing them by mistake.