OnePlus has started the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 beta program for some smartphones. The company started the beta program for the OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 10R, OnePlus 9R/9RT/9/9 Pro, and OnePlus 8T/8/8 Pro.
If you have already installed the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update on your OnePlus smartphone and facing any issues – For you, we now have a rollback guide to go back to the previous OxygenOS version from OxygenOS 13.
Here’s the easy guide to rollback to OxygenOS 12
Note: This method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links below.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Download and Install this apk.
- After successful installation of the app.
- Open the app
- Tap the top right Gear icon
- Find the downgrade package and tap on it
- Wait to finish the installation
- After completion, click on Reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Note: You need to keep the downloaded file in .zip format. For that, you can remove the .jar extension at the end of the filename by renaming it.
Want to go back to OxygenOS 12 (Android 12)? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro