OnePlus recently released the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 update for the OnePlus smartphones. In any way, if you are facing issues with the latest OxygenOS version, you can go back to the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11.
The guides are:
Note: This method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links below.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Download and Install this apk.
- After successful installation of the app.
- Open the app
- Tap the top right Gear icon
- Find the downgrade package and tap on it
- Wait to finish the installation
- After completion, click on Reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Note: You need to keep the downloaded file in .zip format. For that, you can remove the .jar extension at the end of the filename by renaming it.
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
|Devices||Software Information||Rollback Links||Status|
|OnePlus 9 Pro
|OnePlus 9R||OxygenOS 11||Stable|
|OnePlus 8T/8/8 Pro||OxygenOS 11||Stable|
|OnePlus Nord 2