Google Play Store offers millions of Android mobile applications and can be accessed by Android smartphone users around the world. However, some of the apps are not available on this giant play store due to limited launch or ban in a particular country/region.
So how can you download apps if they’re not available on Google Play Store? In this type of situation, you can take the help of third-party app stores.
Unlike Google Play Store, these third party-app stores provide you the APK files instead of auto-installing it on your device. However, some also provide you support even for auto-installation.
In this guide, you’ll see how to download a PUBG Mobile Lite game without visiting Google Play Store using the third-party Android application market.
‘PUBG MOBILE LITE uses Unreal Engine 4 and builds on the original PUBG MOBILE gameplay to create action-packed Arena Mode matches lasting 10 minutes or less. The streamlined game requires only 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly.’
Note: We’ll use APKMirror as the APK source (you can also use the official website). Before you download the APK, you’ll need to enable APK installation from unknown sources.
To enable APK installation from unknown sources go to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite from APK Mirror:
1. Go to https://www.apkmirror.com/
2. Search for your app in the search bar, for example, type “PUBG Mobile LITE” and press the enter or search button.
3. Select the app version and press the download button.
4. Select and click on the APK variant according to your phone’s architecture.
5. Press “Download” to start APK download (direct download link). Once downloaded, locate the APK in your phone and tap on it to install.
You can also download the APKMirror installer on your smartphone to work as an alternative store to Google Play Store.
Download from the official site:
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite website.
- Tap on the “APK Download” option, located on the right side of the Google Play Store.
- It will download the 600MB file.
- After the download, install it.
- You first need to enable installs from unknown sources, for that just visit device Settings.