Samsung Galaxy smartphone with the One UI 2.0 and Android 10 OS update has the new smart cropping feature. To try it out, just take a screenshot on your device, then tap on the button for cropping and editing from the menu overlay that appears on the bottom.
In editing mode, it will automatically detect the picture in the screenshot and highlight its approximate borders. Now you can adjust the size by dragging your finger around the border.
After that just tap on the blue crop button on the upper-right, and then tap on “Save” in the upper-right to save the image to your gallery.
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to stop incoming calls from taking over your screen
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to take the best selfies
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to enable Gesture navigation and how to use them
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to enable Dark Mode
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Tips: How to use native screen recorder
- Tips: How to take a photo with S Pen on the Galaxy Note 10