Nowadays users keep their important, data and files like passports, account details, and much more, on their phones, and to protect our devices from others we put a pin or password on them so that our it can not be accessed by anyone else.
As security is becoming the main concern of the users and Samsung putting its best efforts to provide users with great privacy and security-related features. For this company offers several password options to put on their devices and use them to keep their devices safe.
Many times it happens that users forgot their password at the time of unlocking the smartphone, and put so many related passwords and pin but fails in unlocking. At this phase, users get blank and find no other options rather than going to the service center.
But do you know that you can unlock your Samsung smartphone without a pin or password at your home itself, and not only with one process there are several ways to open your device without entering a password? Here in this article, we will see three processes that will help you in unlocking your device.
Using Find my Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile in your browser.
- Login with your login details or with your Google account.
- Click on More on the right.
- At the very bottom is the Unlock option.
- Re-enter your password and select Unlock.
Reset the phone via a browser
- Go to the Google Find My Device service page.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Select the device you want to delete.
- Select Erase data to delete all data from your smartphone, including the forgotten lock code.
Factory reset your device
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold both the Power and Volume keys to enter the reset mode.
- Navigate here with the volume rocker. With the power button, select an option.
- Choose the Recovery mode, then select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm again.
- As soon as the process is finished, your smartphone will restart and you can log in as usual with your Google account.