OPPO has recently started the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 beta program for OPPO A53s smartphones. This beta update will let the OPPO A53s smartphone users experience the latest functionalities and offerings of ColorOS 13 before its stable release.
According to the information, this Android 13-based ColorOS 13 beta program is currently live for the OPPO A53s smartphone users in India. However, it will be live for more region users soon. Notably, the Chines firm has recently shared the rollout plan for March 2023.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
This new version of the software brings lots of new features, optimizations, new UI, and several bug fixes for device owners. Let me clear you one thing that, if you are planning to enroll your device in this beta version, then hurry up. Because there are only 5000 seats available.
Join us on Telegram
ColorOS 13 Beta program – Details
- Phone model: A53s 5G
- Time: March 1st, 2023 – Mar. 7th, 2023
- Application Quota: 5000
- Release Country: India
Additionally, before submitting the application for the beta update, make sure your phone has updated to ColorOS 12 Base Version C.15 and C.16. Consequently, the ColorOS 13 beta program will be live from the 1st of March till the 7th of March 2023.
Note before upgrade
- Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest Beta version, the operating system will automatically perform several actions to optimize your device.
- This may lead to your device heating, lagging, and/or the battery draining more quickly.
- We recommend you turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after updating successfully.
- If you keep using the device, it should resume normal function within a few days.
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android. These apps may not be available for updates or cause technical issues such as lag or crashing the device.
- Please update these applications to the latest versions in the App Market.