Xiaomi recently rolled out the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update for the Mi 11X Pro smartphone users. However, the update is now live for the Mi 11X devices in India. This new software will make your device more prominent with various significant features.
As per the information, the Xiaomi Mi 11X smartphone users are grabbing this Android 13-based MIUI 14 update with the build version V22.214.171.124.TKHINXM. This version of MIUI is more swift and reliable than the previous version and it too uses less memory for better interpretation.
Talking about the changelog, the update will give your device a reimagined user interface with super icons and big folders. It will also redefine personalization details and brings them to a new level. You will notice optimizations in the search history search in the settings and categories in the results.
Other than this, the update carries the January 2023 security patch, which will enhance the security and stability of your smartphone. Additionally, it will also resolve some common bugs and issues of the system to offer seamless and never-ending performance.
However, the update is currently live for the Indian users of Mi 11X, and it’s rolling out gradually, so be patience and wait for your turn. Therefore, the company will also expand this features rich software to more region users of the smartphone soon.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Super icons will give your Home screen a new look. (Update the Home screen and Themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons.)
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- Updated Android security patch to January 2023. Increased system security.