However, the Android 13 beta update for the Xiaomi 12 and Redmi K50 Pro both devices are released combined with a number of optimization and improvement for the system betterment, Below you can check the complete changelog:
- Optimized system performance
- Improves system security and stability
Meanwhile, any monthly or major update for the device must include the system improvement, hence it is a very common implementation that OMEs should force to add. Both the Redmi K50 Pro and Xiaomi 12 received the Android 13 public beta.
MIU-based Android 13 beta build version:
- MIUI-based Android 13 beta for Redmi K50 Pro: V188.8.131.52.29.DEV
- MIUI-based Android 13 beta for Xiaomi: V184.108.40.206.30.DEV
What is a public beta:
The Public beta term is used when any major update passes all its testing rounds including closed testing, developers testing, and then Public beta inlined. And the Publish beta is the last phase of any software update, which means the update will soon be released for the users with its stable version.
Android 13 features that might attract you:
- Android 13 comes with an evolved look and style that builds on Materlia You that let you customize non-Google apps to match your phones wallpaper theme and colors
- You can now sign specific language to individual apps so you can keep your phone’s system in one language which will be convenient for you.
- Mult Player feature is also updated
- Android 13 allows you to further customize bedtime mode with wallpaper dimming and a dark theme
- Android 13 allows you to select only specific photos and videos
- It also helps you to keep your notification under control and make sure you only get the ales you as for.